Friday, October 06, 2006

Concert

Okay so last night I attended the Roger Creager concert and it was a blast! It was so much fun but I did not realize how many drunk people attend these events until Roger stepped onto the stage.
Okay the purpose of the "X" on my hand is because Im a minor and I CAN'T DRINK ... so DON'T OFFER. It's really gross and annoying when men the age of 40 hit on you and try and get you anything you'd like from the bar.. when they are your FATHERS age. Yes sad but true this happened on many different occasions.
Then many wild people decided to get on top of others shoulders and throw their beer wround and make the rest of us wet. The night was enjoyable but I could of donw without the drunks. Some things people do when they are drunk just make me laugh

No comments: