Thursday, September 14, 2006

Confused

So basically my life is spiraling downward right now and I feel like I can't catch my breath. Im so ready for tomorrow because I get to go home and see my mom and I can finally breath. My mom is the only person right now in my life that I can count on, I wish I lived at home. But on 62 more days and we start taking finals and then I get to transfer home... that is what I'm going to do. If I ever want to be happy and find myself again, I need to be somewhere where I can be myself and be happy again and it's not here.

Ahhh I hope I can make it 62 more days.... I know I can.. I just need to pray.

2 comments:

Jessica!! said...

Aw thats really sad.. why dont you like it here? i know what you mean though last week i was soo stressed out and i could not wait to go home this weekend to get away from everything.. i just felt so overloaded by school and all my test coming up. But anyways i hope things get better with you. Hang in there the end will be here before you know it!

~JESSICA

SoulsWhisper said...

Im experiencing the same feelings. Finding happiness in life can sometimes be hard. Dont let college eat you up. Take time for yourself. Treat yourself, give yourself time away from everything. Yay school work is important. But if your just living to get a good educationa and a strong carear. Then i dont think your really living at all. Just acting out life. Take a second to think about what life is. So what if school isnt perfect. Make sure you find joy in other things. Because there is so much more to you than a student. There is person with friends and family and a mind with emotions and a personal with a heart and personality. Dont let college life tell you that your just a student. Cause you are so much more.